Reporting Odours and Noise

We encourage all residents that experience nuisance from either odours or noise at night to report this to the relevant authority.  You will be given a log number and we ask that you email that number and the date of the complaint to either Ward councillors or the North Ferriby Parish Clerk. We will collate the log numbers on behalf of the community.



For Odours, please call the Environment Agency on 0800 807060

For Noise, if you know it is coming from Transwaste site please call the 
Environment Agency on 0800 807060
For all other noise complaints please report to
the Public Protection Team at East Riding of Yorkshire Council
on 01482 393939 selecting Option 5
If you have a ERYC account you can also use their pollution reporting system to log a noise issue going to